Ecommerce Fulfillment Lead
Seamax Marine is looking for an organized, professional E-Commerce Fulfillment Lead to join our growing team at our new location in Toronto (Morningside and Finch).
Develop your career with Seamax Marine
Seamax Marine provides a wide range of products including inflatable boats, trolling motors, SUP, electric air pumps, boat covers, boat launching wheels, boat dollies, boat bags and cushions, Bimini top, and many other accessories, such as dock line, boat fender, boat seat, etc.
As a registered inflatable boat manufacturer with Transport Canada, Seamax boats also comply with US Coast Guard standards. Our markets have included cold areas like Ontario & Quebec, high humidity areas like BC & WA, and hot sun areas like California & Florida.
Seamax offers exciting employment opportunities that can help your development and your future!
The E-commerce Fulfillment Lead is a cross-functional position trained in multiple areas of operation, including waybill creation, order fulfillment, order packaging, and customer returns processing. This role will be primarily responsible for the accurate and timely fulfillment of online customer orders.
• Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the eCommerce product flow: receiving, picking, packing, and shipping of the product
• Efficiently create the waybill and pick customer orders or shipments, ensuring the quality and accuracy of all online orders
• Package product into boxes and prepare appropriate shipping paperwork
• Ensure that all product in the warehouse is properly labeled and stored in appropriate locations
• Manage inventory in a timely and professional manner
• Check and repack customer returns
• Support and maintain a clean, organized work environment
• Other duties as required
• 1 - 2 years of experience in a fast-paced and physically demanding job
• Experience using the forklift and/or reach truck
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
• Strong knowledge of MS Office
• Great organizational skills, a keen eye for detail, and outstanding administrative and time management skills
• Must possess a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm.
How to Apply:
Please submit your application and resume by email, and selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
All submitted information will be kept private and confidential.
Job Type: Full-time
$40,000 - $55,000 per year, depending on experience
Extended health care
Unparalleled growth opportunities
|街道地址||2450 Morningside Ave, 士嘉堡|