We are looking for talented and driven insurance brokers in Ontario to join our team at Little Hippo Insurance. The ideal candidate is a motivated individual with experience in the insurance industry and a passion for providing exceptional customer service. If you're a self-starter who excels in a fast-paced environment, this is an opportunity for a rewarding career with unlimited earning potential and opportunities for growth.
• Provide sales and customer service for various insurance products, including auto, home, and
• Offer insurance solutions to clients based on their unique needs.
• Maintain strong relationships with clients and follow up on their insurance needs.
• Assist clients with the claims process.
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends and regulations.
• Achieve sales targets and contribute to the overall success of the company.
• A valid RIBO (Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario) license is required.
• Ability to effectively relate to a customer
• Experience in marketing financial products and customer services
• Bilingual – English and Mandarin or Cantonese
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills and a commitment to putting the client first.
• Strong sales and negotiation skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Experience in the insurance industry is preferred.
As an In-House Insurance Broker, you will receive:
• based salary + unlimited commission potential
• Paid time off for vacation and personal/sick days
• Dental and Health Plan package
• Valuable experience and opportunities for growth.
As an associate independent broker, you will receive:
• The freedom to work flexible hours and earn unlimited income potential.
• Competitive commission structure.
• Unleash your entrepreneurial potential with abundant opportunities and space to showcase
• Strongly supporting our brokers with comprehensive training programs that cover sales
techniques, insurance product knowledge, and customer service skills. Whether you are new to
the industry or a seasoned professional, we have the resources and expertise to help you be
Join us and be part of a dynamic team that values hard work. And enjoys a collaborative and supportive work environment.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would be the best fit for this role.