Seamax Marine looking for a creative, organized, and professional E-Commerce Specialist to join our growing team at our new location in Toronto (Morningside and Finch).
Develop your career with Seamax Marine - Seamax Marine provides a wide range of products including inflatable boats, trolling motors, SUP, electric air pumps, boat covers and many other accessories. As a registered inflatable boat manufacturer with Transport Canada, Seamax boats also comply with US Coast Guard standards. Our markets have included cold areas like Ontario & Quebec, high humidity areas like BC, and hot sun areas like California & Florida.
Seamax offers exciting employment opportunities that can help your development and your future!
• Execute performance-driven merchandising across all PLP pages
• Digital Merchandising and maintaining product pages (PDP pages)
• Manage operations (product reviews, sales, related products, manage website feedback from customers
• Plan and execute SEO/SEM programming, integration, audits, and fixes
• Setup and manage social accounts: YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
• Analyze data to measure and represent the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, while performing assessments regarding ROI and KPIs
• Provide regular reporting to the Manager on data and Key Performance Indicators.
• Graphic design, photo &video shooting
• Assist the Operation department in processing orders from the different online platforms, i.e. data entry into the system, waybill creation, pick and pack
• University education in Business, eCommerce, Marketing, Computer Technology etc.
• Strong business sense, preferably with 3 years of proven experience in web merchandising, product management, online marketing, or a similar role in Canada.
• Hands-on experience with eCommerce Shopify and Amazon
• Understanding of SEO practices
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), email marketing, website design, Google Analytics, and standard desktop applications as well as search engine marketing and optimization
• Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
• Marine background or marine product knowledge is an asset
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 10:00 am - 7 pm. (1-hour launch break).
How to Apply:
Please submit your application and resume by email, and selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. (firstname.lastname@example.org) All submitted information will be kept private and confidential.
Job Type: Full-time
• $55,000 - $65,000 per year, depending on experience
• Extended health care
• Dental care
• Vision care
• Life insurance
• Store discount
• Unparalleled growth opportunities
• On-site parking
|街道地址||2450 Morningside Ave, 士嘉堡|