We are currently looking for a Seafreight and an Airfreight Import/Export Coordinator/office admin to join our Toronto office. This is a fast paced position that requires excellent customer service skills, multitasking and a strong commitment to quality and attention to detail. This is a entry level opening for New or recent graduates.
* Monitor import and export shipments, follow-up, tracking and tracing, problem identification and timely resolution;
* Interact with customers on phone; provide shipment status, customs regulations and procedures; handle customer complaints and concerns.
* Build close, strong relationships with all our customers, overseas agents and service providers;
* Complete processing of all documentation required including invoicing and import declaration if required;
* Degree/Diploma in Business, Transportation, Logistics, or a related field preferred but not required;
* Excellent customer service experience required;
* Excellent communication in English (verbal and written);
* Strong organizational and time management skills required, including the proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with time-sensitive deadlines;
* Proven ability to work well both independently and as part of a team required;
* Proficient computer and keyboarding skills required (Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel).
We offer a comprehensive salary and a full benefits package for full time employees that include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability, Paid On-the-Job Training.
|街道地址||Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3K3, 列治文山, L4B 3K3|